Get Your Free Small Business Bookkeeping Assessment!
Receive more than just a simple bookkeeping consultation for small businesses when you request your free, no-obligation book review from Jones Square Financial Services today. Our team dives into your business’s bookkeeping system to:
- Identify possible mistakes in your records
- Clarify issues where there’s room for improvement
- Pinpoint areas where you could be saving money
Combining Real-Time Reports With Real-Life Bookkeeping Experts
We will review:
- Your asset and liability accounts to ensure they’re reconciled to verify accurate balances
- Large, uncleared balances in undeposited funds
- All service and inventory items to ensure they’re pointing to correct general ledger accounts
- Balance sheets, accounts receivable, and accounts payable balances
- And more!
Benefits of our free bookkeeping assessment:
- ✓ Gain a clear understanding of your books
- ✓ See untapped opportunities for improvement
- ✓ Hear from our expert bookkeepers on what to do next to increase your savings and maximize your profits.
Schedule Your Assessment
Request Your No-Pressure Book Review Today!
How Does It Work?
Bookkeeping Assessment Case Study
How a free bookkeeping consultation from Jones Square Financial Services helped a local trucking company
The Situation: A trucking company in Texas had a significant “undeposited funds” balance on their balance sheet.
Our Review: Upon our review of their books, we found that the company had been recording the payment as ‘income’ instead of using ‘Receive Payment’ for years, resulting in duplicated/overstated revenue.
The Outcome: We helped the business realize the mistake, address the issue, and get things on track for future reporting.
Ready to Start or Have Questions?
How are your small business’s books? Request a meeting with our team today and we can answer your questions.