Get Your Free Small Business Bookkeeping Assessment!
Receive more than just a simple bookkeeping assessment for small businesses when you request your free, no-obligation book review from Jones Square Financial Services today. Our team dives into your business’s bookkeeping system to:
- Identify possible mistakes in your records
- Clarify issues where there’s room for improvement
- Pinpoint areas where you could be saving money
Combining Real-Time Reports With Real-Life Bookkeeping Experts
We will review:
- Your asset and liability accounts to ensure they’re reconciled to verify accurate balances
- Large, uncleared balances in undeposited funds
- All service and inventory items to ensure they’re pointing to correct general ledger accounts
- Balance sheets, accounts receivable, and accounts payable balances
- And more!
Benefits of our free bookkeeping assessment:
- ✓ Gain a clear understanding of your books
- ✓ See untapped opportunities for improvement
- ✓ Hear from our expert bookkeepers on what to do next to increase your savings and maximize your profits.
Schedule Your Assessment
Request Your No-Pressure Book Review Today!
How Does It Work?
Next, we’ll get in touch to schedule a discovery call with our team to share more about your business and struggles.
Share access to your bookkeeping system software with us (ex. QuickBooks), and we will analyze the books for you.
Bookkeeping Assessment Case Study
How a bookkeeping review from Jones Squared Financial Services helped a local trucking company
The Situation: A trucking company in Texas had a significant “undeposited funds” balance on their balance sheet.
Our Review: Upon our review of their books, we found that the company had been recording the payment as ‘income’ instead of using ‘Receive Payment’ for years, resulting in duplicated/overstated revenue.
The Outcome: We helped the business realize the mistake, address the issue, and get things on track for future reporting.
Ready to Start or Have Questions?
How are your small business’s books? Request a meeting with our team today and we can answer your questions.